Mannkobe Enterprises Delivery Policy
The Community Forum website, mobile website, and other Community forum branded online properties (“Online Content“) is owned and operated by Mannkobe Enterprises (ABN 33 497 866 231).
Delivery and ownership of the goods
- We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Mannkobe Enterprises does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by Mannkobe Enterprises. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e-mail address nominated in their Order. Customers are permitted to cancel their Order and receive a refund in accordance with the Returns Policy at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- Mannkobe Enterprises will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by Mannkobe Enterprises will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays).
- Mannkobe Enterprises is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by Mannkobe Enterprises (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Mannkobe Enterprises shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- Mannkobe Enterprises reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.